Get started quickly with GPU Computing using the solution that best meets your needs. Your options include simply dropping in a GPU-accelerated library, adding a few GPU Directives in your code, or designing your own parallel algorithms - and you can combine these approaches to accelerate your applications.
Sign Up for the FREE parallel programming class at Udacity today!
We are proud to announce the release of Tegra Android Development Pack 2.0r5, the ultimate companion for developing native Android applications. Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) is a single package that sets up an Android development environment and installs all software tools required to developing for Android.
NVIDIA's OpenGL 4.4 support was first made available with the 326.29 driver released on the same day as the OpenGL 4.4 specification from Khronos on July 22nd, 2013. NVIDIA continues to provide full OpenGL 4.4 support in all our latest GPU driver releases that can be downloaded from http://www.nvidia.com/drivers. These drivers support OpenGL 4.4 on all supported hardware listed below as well as all new hardware.
OpenGL 4.4 Driver Release Notes
You will need any one of the following Fermi or Kepler based GPUs to get access to all the OpenGL 4.4 and GLSL 4.40 functionality:
- Quadro series: K6000, K5000, K4000, K2000D, K2000, K600, 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- GeForce 700 series: GTX TITAN, GTX 780, GTX 770, GTX 760
- GeForce 600 series: GTX 690, GTX 680, GTX 670, GTX 660 Ti, GTX 660, GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GTX 650 Ti, GTX 650, GT 645, GT 640, GT 630, GT 620, GT 610, 605
- GeForce 500 series: GTX 590, GTX 580, GTX 570, GTX 560 Ti, GTX 560 SE, GTX 560, GTX 555, GTX 550 Ti, GT 545, GT 530, GT 520, 510
- GeForce 400 series: GTX 480, GTX 470, GTX 465, GTX 460 v2, GTX 460 SE v2, GTX 460 SE, GTX 460, GTS 450, GT 440, GT 430, GT 420
The extensions listed below are part of the OpenGL 4.4 core specification, but they can also be used in contexts below OpenGL 4.4 on supported hardware:
For OpenGL 4 capable hardware:
We hope you're as excited about NVIDIA® SHIELD™ as we are! While we will be posting deeper technical information about SHIELD soon, we wanted to give you some immediate guidance on what you can do to prepare your games today for the ultimate mobile experience. Here are some tips to make sure your games work seamlessly with SHIELD: