Linux for Tegra R21.6
NVIDIA is pleased to announce the latest release of Linux for Tegra is now available.
NVIDIA Tegra Linux Driver Package supports development for the following platform:
- NVIDIA® Tegra® K1 series (Jetson TK1 Developer Kit)
- Kernel version 3.10.40
- Media APIs:
- OpenGL 4.4
- OpenGL ES 3.1
- OpenGL ES path extensions
- EGL 1.4 with EGLImage
- CUDA 6.5
- X Resize, Rotate and Reflect Extension (RandR) 1.4
- X11 Support
- Host PC running Ubuntu Linux version 14.04 is recommended.
- Tegra Linux Driver Package providing a kernel image, bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, and flashing utilities. For more information, see the Release Notes.
- Sample filesystem (example provided)
21.6 Driver Package
To access older versions of L4T, please visit the Linux For Tegra Archive.