NVIDIA Tegra Linux Driver Package supports development for the following platform:
- NVIDIA® Tegra® X2 (Jetson TX2, Jetson TX2i)
- NVIDIA® Tegra® X1 (Jetson TX1)
NVIDIA L4T 28.5 can be installed per instructions from the L4T 28.3 Developer Guide. Alternatively, NVIDIA SDK Manager offers an option for JetPack 3.3.4, which is the combination of L4T 28.5 together with all the other JetPack 3.3 components (which remain unchanged).
- Kernel version 4.4.38
- Support for 64-bit user space and runtime libraries
- Vulkan Support
- V4L2 media-controller driver support for camera sensors (bypassing ISP)
- libargus provides low-level frame-synchronous API for camera applications
- RAW output CSI cameras needing ISP can be used with either libargus or GStreamer plugin
- Media APIs:
- OpenGL 4.6 Beta
- OpenGL ES 3.2
- OpenGL ES path extensions
- EGL 1.5 with EGLImage
- X Resize, Rotate and Reflect Extension (RandR) 1.4
- X11 Support
- Host PC running Ubuntu Linux version 16.04 is recommended.
- Tegra Linux Driver Package providing a kernel image, bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, and flashing utilities. For more information, see the Release Notes.
- Sample filesystem (example provided)