Unleash Your Potential with the Jetson TX1 Developer Kit
The Jetson TX1 Developer Kit is a full-featured development platform for visual computing designed to get you up and running fast. It comes pre-flashed with a Linux environment, includes support for many common APIs, and is supported by NVIDIA’s complete development tool chain. The board also exposes a variety of standard hardware interfaces, enabling a highly flexible and extensible platform. This makes it ideal for all your applications requiring high computational performance in a low-power envelope.
What's in the DevKit?
You will receive the Jetson TX1 Developer Board, AC adapter with power cord, a USB Micro B to USB A adapter, a copy of the Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide, and two Antennas for Wi-Fi.
The Tech Specs
JETSON TX1 MODULE
- NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU with 256 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore Processor
- 4 GB LPDDR4 Memory
- 16 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash Storage
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
JETSON CAMERA MODULE
- 5 MP Fixed Focus MIPI CSI Camera
- Power On/Off
- Force Recovery
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro AB (supports recovery and host mode)
- M.2 Key E
- PCI-E x4
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Full-Size SD
- SATA Data and Power
- GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI*
- TTL UART with Flow Control
- Display Expansion Header*
- Camera Expansion Header*
- *I/O expansion headers: refer to product documentation for header specification.
- External 19V AC adapter
The following items are recommended, but not included:
- HDMI Display and Cable (Type A)
- Keyboard and Mouse
- JTAG Debugger
- TTL to RS232 UART
Looking for the Jetson TX1 Developer Kit SE? Click here to learn more.
Select Your Location
Are you affiliated with an educational institution? If so, you might be eligible for a significant discount on the Jetson TX2 and TX1 Developer Kits! Click the button below to apply for the Academic Discount.Apply Now