Prepare For Your NVIDIA DLI Training
Thanks for your interest in DLI training. To get the most from your hands-on learning experience, please complete these steps prior to getting started:
- Review the agenda, prerequisites, and suggested material for full-day workshops (as detailed in the course datasheet below). This is an important step to properly prepare for the workshop.
- Create or log into your NVIDIA Developer Program account. This account will provide you with access to all of the DLI training materials during and after the workshop.
- Visit websocketstest.courses.nvidia.com and make sure all three test steps are checked “Yes.” This will test the ability for your system to access and deliver the training contents. If you encounter issues, try updating your browser. Note: Only Chrome and Firefox are supported.
- Check your bandwidth. 1 Mbps downstream is required and 5 Mbps is recommended. This will ensure consistent streaming of audio/video during the workshop to avoid glitches and delays.
- Watch for an email from “NVIDIA via Newrow.” You’ll need this to confirm your seat in the virtual classroom. If you don’t receive this email at least two hours prior to the session start time, please check your spam filter or “Junk” folder. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Note: If you’ve registered for multiple DLI training events, you will not receive an additional “NVIDIA via Newrow” email. You only need to create and confirm your account once.
Test your system and audio after you’ve confirmed your account. Click on the following link to do so: https://smart.newrow.com/room/testPage.
- We highly recommend the use of headsets for optimal audio quality and to limit background noise and feedback.
- If you experience webcam or audio problems, visit: https://support.newrow.com/en/article/is-your-webcam-or-microphone-blocked-by-browser.
- Systems problems will likely either require upgrading your browser or pertain to problems with your internet connection. You will be responsible for resolving these issues.
- 15 minutes prior to your event time, click on the classroom URL that will be sent to your email and enter your name and password. From there, you’ll need to enter the same credentials (email address and password) that you used when creating your account. You’ll then be able to enter the virtual classroom.
Now you’re ready to get started with DLI training. Enjoy!
Please review the workshop datasheet, which includes prerequisites, agenda, suggested material, and resources for continued learning.
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning
- Building Intelligent Recommender Systems
- Building Transformer-Based Natural Language Processing Applications
- Building Conversational AI Applications
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multi-GPUs
- Deep Learning for Industrial Inspection
- Deep Learning for Robotics
- Applications of AI for Anomaly Detection
- Applications of AI for Predictive Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA Python
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Data Science with RAPIDS
- Accelerating Data Engineering Pipelines
Note: Datasheets are only available for full-day DLI workshops.