Prepare For Your NVIDIA DLI Training
Thanks for your interest in DLI training. To get the most from your hands-on learning experience, please complete these steps prior to getting started:
- Review the agenda, prerequisites, and suggested material for full-day workshops (as detailed in the course datasheet below). This is an important step to properly prepare for the workshop.
- Create or log into your NVIDIA Developer Program account. This account will provide you with access to all of the DLI training materials during and after the workshop. Note: The course material will not be available in your account before the start of the workshop.
- Visit websocketstest.courses.nvidia.com and make sure all three test steps are checked “Yes.” This will test the ability for your system to access and deliver the training contents. If you encounter issues, try updating your browser. Note: Only Chrome and Firefox are supported.
- Check your bandwidth. 1 Mbps downstream is required and 5 Mbps is recommended. This will ensure consistent streaming of audio/video during the workshop to avoid glitches and delays.
- Watch for an email with login details that will include the classroom name, URL, and password.
Test your system’s audio in advance. Click on the following link to do so: https://smart.newrow.com/room/testPage.
- We highly recommend the use of headsets for optimal audio quality and to limit background noise and feedback.
- If you experience webcam or audio problems, visit: https://support.newrow.com/en/article/is-your-webcam-or-microphone-blocked-by-browser.
- Systems problems will likely require upgrading your browser or pertain to problems with your internet connection. You will be responsible for resolving these issues.
- 15 minutes prior to your event time, click on the classroom URL that will be sent to your email and enter your name and password. From there you will be prompted to enter your name and email address. Then you will be asked to provide the classroom password before being allowed to enter the classroom. Note: If you encounter a “Classroom Unavailable” message, you’ve likely joined too soon. Please wait for the instructor.
Now you’re ready to get started with DLI training. Enjoy!
Please review the workshop datasheet, which includes prerequisites, agenda, suggested material, and resources for continued learning.
- Accelerating CUDA C++ Applications with Multiple GPUs
- Accelerating Data Engineering Pipelines
- Applications of AI for Anomaly Detection
- Applications of AI for Predictive Maintenance
- Building AI-Based Cybersecurity Pipelines
- Building Conversational AI Applications
- Building Intelligent Recommender Systems
- Building Transformer-Based Natural Language Processing Applications
- Computer Vision for Industrial Inspection
- Deep Learning for Intelligent Video Analytics
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA Python
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Data Science
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multi-GPUs
- Model Parallelism: Building and Deploying Large Neural Networks
Note: Datasheets are only available for full-day DLI workshops.