Prepare For Your NVIDIA DLI Training
Thanks for your interest in DLI training. To get the most from your hands-on learning experience, please complete these steps prior to getting started:
- Review the agenda, prerequisites, and suggested material for full-day workshops (as detailed in the course datasheet below). This is an important step to properly prepare for the workshop.
- Create or log into your NVIDIA Developer Program account. This account will provide you with access to all of the DLI training materials during and after the workshop.
- Visit websocketstest.courses.nvidia.com and make sure all three test steps are checked “Yes.” This will test the ability for your system to access and deliver the training contents. If you encounter issues, try updating your browser. Note: Only Chrome and Firefox are supported.
- Check your bandwidth. 1 Mbps downstream is required and 5 Mbps is recommended. This will ensure consistent streaming of audio/video during the workshop to avoid glitches and delays.
Now you’re ready to get started with DLI training! Your instructor will provide login instructions and a DLI Event Code. Simply enter the code at courses.nvidia.com/dli-event when you arrive in the classroom. If your instructor is delivering the workshop virtually (i.e. via Zoom, Webex, etc.), they will provide access to that platform separately. We hope you enjoy the training.
Questions? Email your instructor, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the workshop datasheet, which includes prerequisites, agenda, suggested material, and resources for continued learning.
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning
- Building Transformer-Based Natural Language Processing Applications
- Building Conversational AI Applications
- Building Intelligent Recommender Systems
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multi-GPUs
- Deep Learning for Intelligent Video Analytics
- Applications of AI for Anomaly Detection
- Applications of AI for Predictive Maintenance
- Deep Learning for Industrial Inspection
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA Python
- Accelerating CUDA C++ Applications with Multiple GPUs
- Accelerating Data Engineering Pipelines
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Data Science
Note: Datasheets are only available for full-day DLI workshops.