Prepare For Your NVIDIA DLI Training
Thanks for your interest in DLI training! Before you start, we want to make sure you’re prepared to get the most out of your hands-on learning experience.
Here are steps you will need to complete prior to getting started:
Create or log into your NVIDIA Developer Program account.
Make sure WebSockets works for you. Visit websocketstest.courses.nvidia.com and make sure all three test steps are checked yes. If there are issues, try updating your browser. Note, only Chrome or Firefox is supported.
Please watch for an email from “NVIDIA via Newrow” which you will need to confirm your seat in our virtual classroom. If you have not received this email at least 2 hours prior to the session start time, please check your email SPAM filter or “Other” folder. If you have any questions or have not received your email to create your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have registered for multiple DLI training events, you only need to create and confirm your Newrow account once. After you have confirmed your account, please test your system / audio by clicking on the following link: https://smart.newrow.com/room/testPage. We highly recommend the use of headsets to get the best audio quality possible and to limit background noise and feedback. If you experience webcam or audio problems, go to: https://support.newrow.com/en/article/is-your-webcam-or-microphone-blocked-by-browser for resolution. Systems problems will likely either require upgrading your browser or pertain to problems with your internet connection. You will be responsible for resolving these issues.
15 minutes prior to your event time, please visit newrow.com and click on the “Sign In” button located in the upper-right corner of the screen. From there you will need to supply the same credentials - email address and password - that you provided when you created your account. You will then be able to enter our virtual classroom.
If you're attending a full-day workshop, continue below.
Download the workshop datasheet to review the prerequisites and agenda, complete any recommended pre-work, and access resources for continued learning. Note datasheets are only available for full-day DLI workshops.
- Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multiple Data Types
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multi-GPUs
- Deep Learning for Digital Content Creation Using Autoencoders
- Deep Learning for Healthcare Image Analysis
- Deep Learning for Industrial Inspection
- Deep Learning for Intelligent Video Analytics
- Deep Learning for Robotics
- Applications of AI for Anomaly Detection
- Applications of AI for Predictive Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA Python
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Data Science with RAPIDS
If you’re attending a GTC Digital 2 hour instructor-led training session, you can review the session information below.
- Medical Image Classification Using the MedNIST Dataset
- Accelerated Machine Learning at Scale with NVIDIA RAPIDS on Microsoft Azure
- Introduction to CUDA Python with Numba
- Accelerating Data Science Workflows with RAPIDS V2
- Integrating Custom Sensors with DriveWorks CORE
- Optimization and Deployment of TensorFlow Models with TensorRT
- Deployment for Intelligent Video Analytics using TensorRT
- Coarse-to-Fine Contextual Memory for Medical Imaging
- 3-D Segmentation for Medical Imaging with V-Net
- Deep Autoencoders for Recommendation Systems
- Deep Learning at Scale with Horovod
- Anomaly Detection with Variational Autoencoders
- High Performance Computing with Containers
- Data Augmentation and Segmentation with Generative Networks for Medical Imaging
- How to Train Your Conversational AI to Pay Attention: A Hands-On Approach to NLP and Transformers
You’re ready to start DLI training! For the hands-on portion of the session, you’ll receive an event code to enter at courses.nvidia.com/dli-event when you arrive in the classroom. We hope you enjoy the training.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.