Prepare For Your NVIDIA DLI Training
Thanks for your interest in DLI training! Before you start, we want to make sure you’re prepared to get the most out of your hands-on learning experience.
Here are recommended steps to complete prior to getting started:
Create or log into your NVIDIA Developer Program account.
Make sure WebSockets works for you. Visit websocketstest.courses.nvidia.com and make sure all three test steps are checked yes. If there are issues, try updating your browser. We recommend Chrome, Safari, or Firefox for optimal performance.
If you're attending a full-day workshop, continue below.
Download the workshop datasheet to review the prerequisites and agenda, complete any recommended pre-work, and access resources for continued learning.
- Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multiple Data Types
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multi-GPUs
- Deep Learning for Digital Content Creation Using Autoencoders
- Deep Learning for Healthcare Image Analysis
- Deep Learning for Industrial Inspection
- Deep Learning for Intelligent Video Analytics
- Deep Learning for Robotics
- Applications of AI for Anomaly Detection
- Applications of AI for Predictive Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA Python
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Data Science with RAPIDS
You’re ready to start DLI training! For an instructor-led workshop, you’ll receive an event code to enter at courses.nvidia.com/dli-event when you arrive. We hope you enjoy the training.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.