Develop For Tegra NOTE 7
NVIDIA Tegra NOTE 7: Complete Tablet Platform, Powered by Tegra 4
NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE™ is a complete tablet platform, designed by NVIDIA® and brought to market by our partners. It embodies the NVIDIA brand – from our hardware and software (right down to over-the-air "OTA" OS updates), to our industrial design, accessories and network of partners in game development.
Since NVIDIA owns and maintains the platform, OTA updates can be rolled out as needed to address developer issues and concerns. This is a huge step forward for the developer community. NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE™ is the new standard for Android developers.
Recent Blogs and Videos
NVIDIA's developer technology team is releasing ongoing blog posts and video presentations on the latest developments of Tegra NOTE. See below for the latest blogs and videos.
- NVIDIA Reveals Tegra NOTE– Complete Tablet Platform, Powered by Tegra 4.
- NVIDIA Showing Off New “DirectStylus” Capabilities for Tegra 4 Tablets– World’s 1st High-Quality Passive Stylus.
- Tegra NOTE 7 with DirectStylus Coming Soon! - Tegra NOTE 7 is now available for preorder at partner sites.
- NVIDIA DirectStylus Demo - With DirectStylus technology, you'll have a responsive and natural stylus experience while surfing the web, playing games and navigating the device UI, in addition to taking notes and drawing.
- NVIDIA DirectStylus Comparison Video - Compare the benefits of the NVIDIA Tegra NOTE 7's DirectStylus technology to the Nexus 7 with a passive stylus and the Galaxy Note 8 with an active stylus.
Developer Resources & Information
Tegra NOTE is an Android based tablet platform built around the NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor. Developers can use Tegra NOTE like any other Android device and it is fully compatible with NVIDIA's suite of development tools and utilities.
DirectStylus Developer Documentation – Learn tips and tricks for optimizing your application for DirectStylus.
Tegra Development Resources
The Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) is the perfect companion for developing native Android applications, installing all of the software tools required to develop and optimize for NVIDIA’s Tegra platform. From the Android SDK, world class Tegra debugging, profiling and analysis development tools to Tegra Android Operating System images, minimize time spent hunting for the right software versions and downloading files.
Here’s how you can get started developing for NVIDIA Tegra NOTE today!
Join the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program, an important part of NVIDIA’s commitment to the Tegra Developer community. This program gives NVIDIA a way to provide pre-release information and content and provide the latest Tegra news, updates, developer tools, samples, OS images, and tips and tricks. All development tools are freely available to Registered Developers under the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center
Sign up now at https://developer.nvidia.com/registered-developer-programs.