At GDC 2011 NVIDIA showed a range of new Tegra devices, talked and met with old and new mobile developers, and generally showed the power of the Tegra processor. At the NVIDIA booth we even gave a glimpse of NVIDIA's next-gen "Project Kal-El". Can't wait to see what we have on show next year!
In addition to the development tools and game demos at the booth, we and our partners gave a number of talks. They included an in-depth look at mobile development, post-mortems from developers and presentations about our mobile partners' tools and offerings.
- North Hall room 100, Thursday 10:30am: NVIDIA Tegra: Zooming to Bang Bang Racing & Next-Gen Mobile Gaming, Lars Bishop (Senior DevTech Engineer, NVIDIA) & Mike Clark (Technical Director, Playbox Games)
- Game Technology Theatre (at the NVIDIA Booth), Wednesday 11:00am: Building High Performance Games for Smartphones & Tablets Using Airplay SDK,Sam Clegg, Mark Sheehan, Ideaworks
- Game Technology Theatre (at the NVIDIA Booth), Friday 11:00am: Working with Android in Unity, Joachim Ante, Unity
- Game Technology Theatre (at the NVIDIA Booth), Friday 12:00pm: Next Gen Mobile Gaming with Tegra, Andrew Edelsten, NVIDIA
- Game Technology Theatre (at the NVIDIA Booth), Friday 1:00pm: Bang Bang Racing & Next-Gen Mobile Gaming, Mike Clarke, Playbox