Tegra Android Development Pack 2.0r7 Released!
We are proud to announce the release of Tegra Android Development Pack 2.0r7, the ultimate companion for developing native Android applications. Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) is a single package that sets up an Android development environment and installs all software tools required to developing for Android.
- Latest Android SDK (22.3) and NDK (r9b).
- PhysX for Android updated to 3.3
- Tegra System Profiler 2.0 Beta, featuring a re-engineered cross-platform user interface for Windows and Linux.
- An updated Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition with support for the latest NDK versions (r8b-r9b) and CLANG. See Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition for full list of updates.
- Updated to the latest tools (PerfHUD ES 2.1, Tegra System Profiler 1.3). See this for full listing.
- Tools support for the new NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE™ 7 derived family of devices.
- Latest samples, tips and documentation for Tegra Android development.
- Numerous performance and stability enhancements.
A complete list of features can be found at the Tegra Android Development Pack main page.
To download TADP, you must be a member of the Tegra Registered Developer Program. To join simply create a new account (it's free and easy) and then visit Develop for Tegra or the Tegra Resources page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
Please note: SHIELD requires Software Update 65 or higher to enable debugging and PerfHUD ES 2.1 support.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team