We are proud to announce the release of Tegra Android Development Pack 2.0r7, the ultimate companion for developing native Android applications. Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) is a single package that sets up an Android development environment and installs all software tools required to developing for Android.
- Latest Android SDK (22.3) and NDK (r9b).
- PhysX for Android updated to 3.3
- Tegra System Profiler 2.0 Beta, featuring a re-engineered cross-platform user interface for Windows and Linux.
- An updated Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition with support for the latest NDK versions (r8b-r9b) and CLANG. See Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition for full list of updates.
- Updated to the latest tools (PerfHUD ES 2.1, Tegra System Profiler 1.3). See this for full listing.
- Tools support for the new NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE™ 7 derived family of devices.
- Latest samples, tips and documentation for Tegra Android development.
- Numerous performance and stability enhancements.
A complete list of features can be found at the Tegra Android Development Pack main page.
To download TADP, you must be a member of the Tegra Registered Developer Program. To join simply create a new account (it's free and easy) and then visit Develop for Tegra or the Tegra Resources page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
Please note: SHIELD requires Software Update 65 or higher to enable debugging and PerfHUD ES 2.1 support.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team