Tegra Android Development Pack 2.0r5 Released!
We are proud to announce the release of Tegra Android Development Pack 2.0r5, the ultimate companion for developing native Android applications. Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) is a single package that sets up an Android development environment and installs all software tools required to developing for Android.
- Added support for NVIDIA Tegra® 4, including NVIDIA® SHIELD™.
- Official support for the Windows 8 platform.
- Updated to the latest tools (PerfHUD ES 2.0, Tegra Profiler 1.3) and SDKs (Android SDK/NDK, Ant, JDK). See this for full listing.
- An updated Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition includes support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2012. See Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition for full list of updates.
- Latest samples, tips and documentation for Tegra Android development.
- Numerous performance and stability enhancements.
A complete list of features can be found at the Tegra Android Development Pack main page.
Updated 08/22/2013 - Fixed minor issue with installer. Please download new files if you are having trouble installing. Thanks.
To download TADP, you must be a member of the Tegra Registered Developer Program. To join simply create a new account (it's free and easy) and then visit Develop for Tegra or the Tegra Resources page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
Please note: SHIELD support requires an over-the-air (OTA) OS update to enable developer support. The update is expected to roll out to all devices near the end of August 2013. An announcement will be made to Tegra Registered Developer Program members when the OTA becomes available.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team