We’re pleased to announce the release of Parallel Nsight 2.0.
Registered developers may download Parallel Nsight 2.0 free of charge at http://www.nvidia.com/GetParallelNsight.
For in-depth details on the new Parallel Nsight features, please see our on-going series of developer webinars.
Parallel Nsight 2.0 makes parallel programming easier than ever, giving developers additional access to the familiar tools and workflows they expect from developing on the CPU. The new release provides a number of new and enhanced features, including full support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, support for CUDA Toolkit version 4.0, attach to process support, PTX/SASS assembly debugging, other advanced debugging and analysis capabilities, graphics performance and stability enhancements.
CUDA Debugging Feature Highlights:
- CUDA Toolkit 4.0 Support
- Full Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Platform Support
- PTX/SASS Assembly Debugging
- CUDA Debugging of C# Projects
- Advanced Conditional Breakpoints
- CUDA Debugger Attach to Process
System Analysis Feature Highlights:
- Tesla Compute Cluster (TCC) Analysis
- CUDA Derived Metrics and Experiments
- CUDA Concurrent Kernel Trace
- CUDA Runtime API Trace
Graphics System Analysis Feature Highlights:
- Visualize/navigate all graphics resources
- View disassembly of shader code (HLSL)
For more detailed technical information regarding this release candidate, please see the Parallel Nsight 2.0 Release Notes. [PDF]
Professional developers are encouraged to sign up for NVIDIA’s Registered Developer Program, which provides priority access to software, bug management tools, invitations to members-only developer webinars and other development resources, sign up today at www.nvidia.com/paralleldeveloper.
Product Line Manager
NVIDIA Developer Tools