NVIDIA Nsight Visual Studio Edition 3.1 Final Now Available with Visual Studio 2012, Direct3D 11.1 and CUDA 5.5 Support!
The NVIDIA Developer Tools team is proud to announce the final release of NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 3.1, an application development platform for heterogeneous systems. This new release officially supports Visual Studio 2012, Direct3D 11.1, (OpenGL) bindless graphics and CUDA® 5.5.
Please note that this release of Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition requires NVIDIA Display Driver Release 319 or newer.
Register for free access to download (login to Registered Developer Program required).
- Visual Studio 2012 is now supported.
- Direct3D 11.1 is now supported.
- Official support for Microsoft Windows 8 operating system.
- Support for CUDA 5.5 Toolkit.
- Support for Direct State Access (DSA) feature of OpenGL.
- Frame Debugging for (OpenGL) bindless graphics is now supported.
- Improved Frame Debugger's event view and performance overhead improvements when tracing DirectX or OpenGL applications.
Beginning with this version, the standalone Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition installer will no longer bundle the CUDA Toolkit. Please obtain the latest version of CUDA 5.5 (available at http://www.nvidia.com/getcuda) prior to installing Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition if you are using the compute feature set.
We encourage all users to send feedback and report issues at the Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition forums or within the Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition Registered Developer Program to help improve the quality of the software for future releases.