The NVIDIA Developer Tools team is proud to announce the final release of NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 3.1, an application development platform for heterogeneous systems. This new release officially supports Visual Studio 2012, Direct3D 11.1, (OpenGL) bindless graphics and CUDA® 5.5.
Please note that this release of Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition requires NVIDIA Display Driver Release 319 or newer.
Register for free access to download (login to Registered Developer Program required).
- Visual Studio 2012 is now supported.
- Direct3D 11.1 is now supported.
- Official support for Microsoft Windows 8 operating system.
- Support for CUDA 5.5 Toolkit.
- Support for Direct State Access (DSA) feature of OpenGL.
- Frame Debugging for (OpenGL) bindless graphics is now supported.
- Improved Frame Debugger's event view and performance overhead improvements when tracing DirectX or OpenGL applications.
Beginning with this version, the standalone Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition installer will no longer bundle the CUDA Toolkit. Please obtain the latest version of CUDA 5.5 (available at http://www.nvidia.com/getcuda) prior to installing Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition if you are using the compute feature set.
We encourage all users to send feedback and report issues at the Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition forums or within the Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition Registered Developer Program to help improve the quality of the software for future releases.