This morning we posted the latest CUDA Toolkit production release on CUDA Zone. This release is all about making parallel programming easier, with many productivity and performance enhancements.
This release offers a triple-pack of new features:
- ~10% performance improvement using the new LLVM-based CUDA compiler.
- Over 1000 new imaging and signal processing functions added to the NVIDIA Performance Primitives library. If you do image processing, NPP has a GPU accelerated function for you.
- Completely re-designed Visual Profiler with a new automated expert system to give you step-by-step performance optimizations.
Find out more about this release and download today.
Join us for a Webinar covering all the great new features of this release
- 10am (Pacific Time) Wednesday, February 1,2012, Register Now
- 10am (Indian Standard Time), Friday, February,3,2012, Register Now
Thanks and enjoy this great new CUDA release,