GPU Technology Summit Israel
NVIDIA, the world leader in visual and parallel computing, will host on 30 May the year’s most important event dedicated to graphics processing unit (GPU) technology in Israel.
NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference(GTC), held in Silicon Valley for the past two years, has received rave reviews for its focus on the rapidly-growing worldwide GPU ecosystem. Now, the event comes closer to home, with the GPU Technology Summit Israel, which will be held in Tel Aviv at the Hilton Hotel.
If your business or research depends on GPU technology, this is one event you can’t afford to miss. At the GPU Technology Summit Israel you will:
- Learn about leading-edge advances in GPU computing
- Explore the latest research, as well as commercial applications
- Discover the most recent developments in computational visualization
- Take a deep dive into parallel programming
Conference highlights will include:
The chance to network with an exceptionally focused community of attendees:
- CUDA developers, from beginners to experts
- Startups, small, medium and large high-tech companies interested in GPU use
- Investors, press and analysts
- The NVIDIA team driving the "GPU revolution"
- Aaron Mankovski, Chairman of Israel High Tech Industry Association
- David Kirk, NVIDIA Fellow
- Jeff Herbst, Vice President of Business Development, NVIDIA
GPU Users Round Table with:
- Amit Ben David, Image Processing Team Leader, RAFAEL
- Shmulik Rippa, Algorithm group manager, Corporate R&D and Orbotech Fellow, ORBOTECH
- Eyal Barlev, HPC Team Leader, Simulators Division, ELBIT
“CEO on Stage:
Start-up CEOs will each have 15 minutes to introduce their companies, interact with a panel of industry analysts, investors and technology leaders and receive business-changing advice
Tech Panel: “The Role of the GPU in modern computing”:
A panel comprised of Jon Peddie, a world-renown expert on graphics processing and president of Jon Peddie Research; CEOs; and prominent investment firms will discuss how GPU technology is changing the industry
Click here for a full agenda of the event. Among technical topics to be covered:
- The GPU revolution in supercomputing
- Heterogeneous computing solutions: accelerating real science
- Solving complex computational problems in defence and intelligence
- GPU enhanced computer vision and image recognition
Click hereto learn more about GPU Technology Summit Israel.
To sign up as a GPU Technology Summit Israel attendee, please Register Here
(entrance fee: 232 ILS including VAT)