glNext at GDC 2015
UPDATE: glNext is now called Vulkan. Get the full details over at Khronos.org
glNext: The Future of High Performance Graphics (Presented by Valve)
Date: Thursday, March 5, 10:00am - 11:00am
- Johan Andersson | Technical Fellow, Electronic Arts, Frostbite Engine Team
- Pierre-Loup Griffais | Developer, Valve Software
- John McDonald | Developer, Valve Software
- Niklas Smedberg | Senior Engine Programmer, Epic Games
- Dan Baker | Graphics Architect, Oxide Games
- Aras Pranckevicius | Graphics Architect, Unity Technologies
- Tom Olson | Chair of the Working Group, Khronos
Join us for the unveiling of Khronos' glNext initiative, the upcoming cross-platform graphics API designed for modern programming techniques and processors. glNext will be the singular choice for developers who demand peak performance in their applications. We will present a technical breakdown of the API, advanced techniques and live demos of real-world applications running on glNext drivers and hardware.
Full details here.
Next Generation of Graphics and Compute APIs from Khronos
Thursday March 5, 12:00 - 13:30
Thursday March 5, 14:00 - 15:30
Learn more about the new GL-inspired API from Khronos for driving graphics and compute on GPUs. Speakers include:
- Neil Trevett
- Tom Olson, Work Group Chair OpenGL ES, ARM
- and more
Note this session will be run twice is and is not onsite at GDC. The event is close to the Moscone and registration is free. To register go here.