With the launch announcement of Xiaomi’s first tablet MiPad, the first production device equipped with NVIDIA Tegra K1, Tegra Android Development Pack (3.0R1) brings full developer support for Tegra K1 devices and development kits. Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) is a suite of SDKs, developer tools, drivers and OS images bundled in a single package to help simplify setting up and managing an Android development environment.
CUDA 6.0 support and Tegra Graphics Debugger, a console-grade tool that allows developers to debug and profile OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 3.1, and OpenGL 4.x are two new additions to Tegra Android Development Pack(TADP), designed to support the NVIDIA Kepler™-based GPU in Tegra K1. Developers are now more empowered than ever to bring the latest games to mobile devices, including Unreal Engine 4, the world’s most advanced game engine.
"NVIDIA's Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) and Nsight Tegra Visual Studio Edition 1.5 enable a turnkey Unreal Engine 4 development environment for Android. These tools simplify installation of an Android development environment, and ensure that Visual Studio building and debugging of UE4 and NDK is completely seamless." Epic Games on Tegra Android Development Pack and Nsight Tegra
- CUDA 6.0 support on NVIDIA Tegra K1 devices
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.0, cross platform (Win/OSX/Linux) console-grade tool for debugging and profiling OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 3.1 and OpenGL 4.x
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL/ES 1.01 Samples
- Latest Android SDK (22.6.2), NDK (r9d) and Build/Platform Tools from Google.
- Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition 1.5.1 updated support for the latest NDK r9d, C++11 and precompiled headers compatibility. Visual Studio 2013 is now supported
- Tegra System Profiler 2.0, featuring a re-engineered cross-platform user interface for Windows and Linux with full support for NVIDIA® SHIELD™ and NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE 7.
- NVIDIA Tegra K1 Development Kit (Ardbeg) OS image for latest tools/SDK support.
- Numerous performance and stability enhancements.
A complete list of features can be found at the Tegra Android Development Pack main page.
Download other Tegra developer resources at NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team