NVIDIA Capture SDK - Archive
What’s new in NVIDIA Capture SDK 7.1.1
- NvFBC clients can now specify the rate at which NvFBC should attempt to sample frames.
- Added push model support to NvFBC blocking capture, clients can receive frames as soon as they are presented by applications.
- NvIFROpenGL headers and samples are removed from the SDK. Please refer to README for more details.
- NvFBCHwEncode headers and samples are removed from the SDK. Please refer to release notes for more details.
- NvIFR headers and samples are removed from the SDK. Please refer to release notes for more details.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, *10, |
Windows Server 2008/2010/2012
|Dependencies||Please refer to release notes for supported hardware list. |
Linux drivers 410.66 or newer
Windows drivers 391.03 or newer
|Development Environment||Windows: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013|
Linux: gcc 4.8 or higher
|Graphics APIs||DirectX9,10,11 and OpenGL|
Download NVIDIA Capture SDK 7.1.1
To download, you must be a member of NVIDIA Developer Program.
By clicking the "Agree & Download" button below, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the Capture Software Development Kit License Agreement for use of the SDK package. The download will begin immediately after clicking on the "Agree & Download" button below.
Agree & Download Linux
Accept & Download Release Notes
- NVFBC has been deprecated on Windows 10 starting with Windows 10 October 2019 Update for reasons explained in this document.
- Windows 10 provides native capture APIs that can be considered as alternatives to NVFBC. Explore this option (Github Sample).