Bright Cluster Manager
Bright Cluster Manager a totally integrated, single solution for deploying, testing, provisioning, monitoring and managing GPU clusters. With Bright Cluster Manager, a cluster administrator can easily install and manage multiple clusters simultaneously, without the need for expert knowledge of Linux or HPC.
- Intuitive GUI provides comprehensive view of GPU and cluster metrics
- Powerful Cluster Management Shell as alternative user interface
- Fully Supports CUDA 4 and OpenCL
- Comprehensive health-checking
Bright Cluster Manager can sample and monitor metrics from supported GPUs and GPU Computing Systems, such as the NVIDIA Tesla C2050 and C2070 GPU cards and the NVIDIA Tesla S2070 rack-mounted GPU Computing Systems.
Examples of supported metrics include:
- GPU temperatures;
- GPU exclusivity modes;
- GPU fan speeds;
- system fan speeds;
- PSU voltages and currents;
- system LED states;
- GPU ECC statistics (Fermi GPUs only).
- Unprecedented ease of use
- Significant cost and time savings
- Increased uptime and productivity
- Pain-free scalability
For more information: