About The Forums
Thanks for visiting our Forums page. We're looking forward to offering an outstanding, answer-oriented, integrated forum system so that everybody can share ideas, questions, and thoughts across all technologies and hardware platforms.
Unfortunately, they're not quite ready.
In the meantime, we continue to offer you access to our older forums, which are split across three different areas. Each of these forums areas require a different login than you use on the Developer Zone (yes, we have to log in separately too, and yes, we also hate doing that):
- Gaming & Graphics Forums: Graphics Tools, Shader Library, PerfHUD, Cg, OpenAutomate, PhysX
- CUDA GPU Computing Forums: CUDA, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Parallel Nsight
- Tegra Forums: Tegra Hardware, Android (Tegra-related)
You will still need a unique login on this site (Developer Zone) if you want to
- Post comments in blogs or on product pages
- Subscribe to blog and news announcements through email
- Join the Registered Developer Programs
Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and we will have integrated forums for you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience!