Harness AI at the Edge with the Jetson TX2 Developer Kit
The Jetson TX2 Developer Kit has reached EOL, though it will remain available from distributors while supplies last.
NVIDIA recommends Jetson Xavier NX for new commercial product designs, with 10X the performance of Jetson TX2 in a smaller form factor. The Jetson Xavier NX module and developer kit are priced the same as the Jetson TX2 module and developer kit.
For customers targeting an industrial environment, Jetson TX2i remains the right choice for new product development and will be available through April 2028. (Other Jetson TX2 series modules will be available through January 2025.) Upcoming JetPack 4.x releases will support all Jetson TX2 series modules, and carrier boards and complete systems from Jetson ecosystem partners are available to support development efforts.
If you have any questions, please visit the Jetson TX2 Forum.
The Jetson TX2 Developer Kit gives you a fast, easy way to develop hardware and software for the Jetson TX2 AI supercomputer on a module. It exposes the hardware capabilities and interfaces of the developer board, comes with design guides and other documentation, and is pre-flashed with a Linux development environment.
It also supports NVIDIA Jetpack—a complete SDK that includes the BSP, libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more.
JETSON TX2 MODULE
- NVIDIA Pascal™ Architecture GPU
- 2 Denver 64-bit CPUs + Quad-Core A57 Complex
- 8 GB L128 bit DDR4 Memory
- 32 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash Storage
- Connectivity to 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-Enabled Devices
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro AB (supports recovery and host mode)
- M.2 Key E
- PCI-E x4
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Full-Size SD
- SATA Data and Power
- GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, CAN*
- TTL UART with flow control
- Display Expansion Header*
- Camera Expansion Header*
- *I/O expansion headers: refer to product documentation for header specification.
- External 19V AC Adapter
JETSON CAMERA MODULE
- 5 MP Fixed Focus MIPI CSI Camera
- Power On/Off
- Force Recovery
Please refer to NVIDIA documentation for what is currently supported, and the Jetson Hardware page for a comparison of all Jetson modules.
Developer Kit Contents
- NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Developer Board
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
- USB Micro-B to USB A Cable
- USB Micro-B to Female USB A Cable
- Rubber Feet (4)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Booklet
- 2 x Antennas to Connect to Wi-Fi-Enabled Devices
Are you affiliated with an educational institution? If so, you might be eligible for a significant discount on the Jetson TX2 Developer Kits! Click the button below to apply for the Academic Discount.Apply Now
Please post any questions you have to the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Forum.