NVIDIA DRIVE™ Developer Program for DRIVE PX 2
Access to the NVIDIA DRIVE Developer Program for NVIDIA DRIVE PX 2 provides restricted access to software releases and tools for developing on the NVIDIA DRIVE PX 2 AI car computing platform. If you have a developer (developer.nvidia.com) account with membership to this program, please log in with your corporate or university email address. If you have an account associated with your corporate or university email address and would like to request membership in the NVIDIA DRIVE Developer Program for DRIVE PX 2, please carefully read the requirements below.
As a member you will
- Be able to download the DRIVE PX 2 Platform Software.
- Be able to report or file bugs and make requests for feature enhancements.
- Receive notifications about special developer events and webinars.
Access to the NVIDIA DRIVE Developer Program is available to companies and research institutions who have the appropriate agreements on file with NVIDIA and have been invited to participate in the DRIVE PX 2 Program. Please contact your NVIDIA Representative to ensure necessary agreements have been signed before requesting to join the program.
To be accepted into the program, you must
- Login with a corporate or university email address. Your user account on developer.nvidia.com is distinct from the NVIDIA NVONLINE partners.nvdia.com login, though you may use the same credentials for both.
- Have the necessary agreements on file with NVIDIA.
- Be developing vehicle applications.
If you already have a developer login, please enter your credentials after selecting the “Login” button. If you meet the membership requirements and do not have a login, please click the “Join now” button.